- You Need to check 3 Websites & Check Server Status “httpd” is Active or Inactive (Dead)
- Connect to VPN using Soft Ether VPN Client with
- IP : 188.8.131.52
- Port : 443
Virtual Hub Name: OBEC
After Connect Soft Ether VPN Client, Please go and Check all of these 3 Website links
If the website is broken or unable to log-in when you check all of these 3 Website links ( Please Follow by going down below )
1. Use Putty Client to SSH connect WEB APP IP:192.168.232.128 , Port: 22
2. Using WEB APP Username and Password to Login
3. After the log-in is done, Check the Server Status of “httpd” Following these command lines.
- ” systemctl status httpd “
When you Check the Server Status it shows “Active ( running ), You don’t need to do anything just turn it off and check the next 2 IP simply like (2 , 3) .
4. IF when you check the server status is shows “Inactive (Dead) , You need to use this command Line.
- ” systemctl start httpd “
After all of these steps, please wait for 3-5 minutes and go back to your browser and then refresh the page again.
In This case: When you check 1st Step, all of these websites will be online but there may be some websites that do not load images or can’t access to login . Do 2nd step
Need to Check 6 API Server Followed by under image .
- Connect SSH to API with Private IP and use this command
- ” docker logs –tail 100 -f tomcat_obec “
if found error Caused by: org.hibernate.HibernateException: Access to DialectResolutionInfo cannot be null when ‘hibernate.dialect’ not set ( Go to use next command )
- ” telent 192.168.232.179 3306 “
if fif found error, mHost ‘192.168.232.165’ is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with ‘mysqladmin flush-hosts’Connection closed by foreign host. ( Go to next step and use follow commend)
- Connect SSH to Database IP : 192.168.232.179 , Port : 22
If all of these 2nd steps is done but doesn’t work restart docker on ” API ” using this command .
- ” docker restart tomcat_obec ” and test the website Again.
If an error is received, proceed to the next step.
( If Step 1-2 have been completed but the website is still not showing an image or can’t access login follow By Step 3 .)
Connect SSH to API Gateway
- IP : 192.168.232.176
- Port : 22
Use the Command “redis-cli“
Use the Command “auth password”
Use the Command “flushall”
After all of these steps, Please wait for 3-5 minutes and go back to your browser then refresh the page again. ( If an error is received, proceed to Step- 4)
Check the Container of docker kafka
- Connect with SSH to API Gateway & log-in with username and password.
- After connect use command ” docker ps ”
- Check ” KafKa ” container is running or not.
If docker is not running ” KafKa ” Go to the docker-compose directory file
- cd /opt/kafka
- ” docker-compose up -d “
- ” docker ps ” command and check in the container as ” KafKa “
After all of these steps, Please wait for 3-5 minutes and go back to your browser then refresh the page again.